Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help me help this family! piog

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:53 AM
  • 1 Replies

I guess I'm really looking for ideas more than anything. I work at a convenience store and have a customer (also worked there before I started) who comes in all the time. Her and her husband had a son who I'm not sure of age, but was close to same age as my son who is now 2. Anyway, they lost him almost a year ago and now their utilities are getting shut off and they are getting evicted. The husband makes too much money for assistance. They are now selling everything they own because they don't know what else to do. What I need from you ladies is a way to help. I know it might sound strange since I don't really know them, but I feel for them and want to help them, but don't really know what to do. I am a single mom working part time so I don't have any money either. We live in Erie Pa if that helps any. Please help me help this family!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mamamanic
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:59 AM

Churches will help people get caught up. They limit it to once a year so they do not get taken advantage of. You do not even have to belong to the church. I referred a friend to my church who was not a member. Called a benevolence fund. I would try a large church like mine, they are less selective.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)