Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here's the next saga so I need your opinions..

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:37 AM
  • 7 Replies

My stepson's mother, Satan, had him convicted for possession of pot. It was very little but he's stupid anyhow. The reason she did it is b/c she found out that he was in contact with his father and discovered the cell phone. Since he didn't give the g.father the lock code, the g.father busted the phone so he couldn't get a hold of his father anymore. Now she has DEA involved to make it look bigger than what it is.  

She wants him in jail, permanently, so she's trying to set him up. That way when he's 18, he's in jail rather than with his father and since he's almost 17, he can spend his time in juve so she doesn't have to deal with him but still collect the money.  

She was trying to get him convicted as an adult. He is being investigated, just spoke to a friend of his, who's a soldier and he gave us some info.  It's rediculous and evil what she's trying to do to him.

As the non-custodial father, what would you do?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Tracy67
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:41 AM

He's not going to go to jail for posession of a "little bit" of pot unless there are other factors.

canthaveboys1
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:42 AM

What the hell is wrong with her? She sounds crazy. What the hell did your husband do that this childs grandfather would bust his phone? If it was such a small amount than why in the hell would the dea be involved? Sounds like to me she knows that when her son turns 18 he will probably leave her and never look back. At least I would if she is as bad as this sounds. Do they have any type of visitation in a co or anything? 

GOBryan
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:46 AM

He's been caught a couple of times and he's on probation now. Has to do some classes which will do him good BUT she's greedy and wants the child support money, however, this is a way she won't have to deal with him.

She tried to get him charged as an adult but that failed, however, she's the type that will plant things in order to control him and not allow him to come to his father when he turns 18 or prior.

She's always trying to use the law on her side and calls the police with semi-false allegations at the drop of a hat. Did the same during the divorce from my husband and now the current divorce she's going through.

Quoting Tracy67:

He's not going to go to jail for posession of a "little bit" of pot unless there are other factors.

nikkiJ86
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:48 AM

I have been reading your posts about this and there is something not right about it.there has do be a reason that all of this is happening.And like another poster said,A little bit of weed isn't going to get you jail time.If so,it's not much.

Humboldt0608
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Has he looked into being legally emancipated and when the paper work is done and over with he can move in with his father?

GOBryan
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Quoting canthaveboys1:

What the hell is wrong with her? SHE'S EVIL!!

She sounds crazy. What the hell did your husband do that this childs grandfather would bust his phone? 

Nothing but it goes back to the 4 year divorce. These people are money hungry and devious. It's about money, money, money. They don't want contact because they don't want her to miss out of child support.

If it was such a small amount than why in the hell would the dea be involved? 

Yes, but she's trying to link him to a particular big time ordeal. We think the link is his mom's BIL, who's a police officer in the town where some big drug problems are going on.

Sounds like to me she knows that when her son turns 18 he will probably leave her and never look back. At least I would if she is as bad as this sounds. Do they have any type of visitation in a co or anything? 

We have visitation but she wont allow it and has skipped. Law's on her side.  She knows and that's why she's creating this mess so that he can't join his father.

GOBryan
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Quoting Humboldt0608:

Has he looked into being legally emancipated and when the paper work is done and over with he can move in with his father?

He asked in juve but the Magistrate was on mom's side and mom pulled an email where dad and son had expressed their hate for her, so the Magistrate by that one email, felt that this would be a less adequate home for him due to their combined hatred for his mother.

The Magistrate hasn't taken into consideration, why they even feel that way because mom's good at playing the "Poor innocent me" card.

She's going to destroy this boy's life for the sake of revenge against the father and her love of money and control.

I've contacted DEA and Child Services this morning. Still pending calls. Don't know what else to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)