Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i must be nuts! LOL piog

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:27 AM
  • 12 Replies

i actually want fall to come LOL. its my favorite time of year for one and my favorite season i love watching the leaves change colors. but i also want it to come cause my 3 yr old dd has so many cute outfits i got her at rummage sales and thrift stores and from her birthday from her aunt and uncle that i am excited for her to wear them all! i also got her some cute stuff from gymboree to go with her clothes for fall too. i am excited i must be a nut case! LOL anyone excited for fall and why??

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Nope your not, I love the fall too! I live in the mountains and I look forward to watching the leaves change and the cool weather and fall festivals. I actually even like the winter.

~Jessica~ Mommy of Two Angels, One in Heaven and One in My Arms

devlinCEO
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:31 AM

I cant wait for fall.  I live in Florida so not many trees change color but I love fall anyway.  Its cool enough outside to get out and do something. I just love the season.

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:31 AM

I'm excited! It means the end of all of these crazy thunderstorms we have been getting everynight. I just had to call our house insurance company because the hail last night destroyed our satellite for the TV :(

I love the cool weather, I have all of the windows open right now and ceiling fans on. There's fresh air and I don't have to use the AC today. I wish it was like this all the time.

I'm also excited for fall clothes!

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

tinkerxbell
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:35 AM

I don't get to watch the leaves change colors! I wish I did but that just doesn't happen in Florida. However, I am excited for the temperature to go back down to the lower 80's!

prd2b_calledmom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:10 AM

how does that make you nuts?

Whitney2207
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM

I can't wait either. My baby will be turning one and I live in South Florida and it is soooo hot here I can't wait for it to cool down and football season starts soon!!!

CafeMom Tickers
lilyrose73
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Fall is my favorite season too... we moved from WI (where I lived my whole life) to FL a year ago and I really miss the seasons... heck, I even miss snow!  Florida is soooo boring in that respect, it's like the same weather all the time for the most part... it was really hard for me to be celebrate last Christmas in 80* weather.  IMO, it's not Christmas without the cold and snow :(  And we do get a few trees that change colors, but not until like December lol.

Champions find a way... Losers find an excuse

skinsfan26
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:16 AM

I love fall.  November is my hunting season.  Cant wait to go out in the woods! Woohoo!

Im a mom that loves to HUNT, FISH. Active NFL football fan. Cheering on my Redskins and Sooners every football season. I aint afraid to get dirty. I love driving my 4x4 Blazer in the mud.Im 100% Redneck woman and my hubby just loves me the way I am! He loves seeing me in nothing but a NFL Jersey! Oklahoma born and bred!

swizzlefiz
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Fall has always been my favorite time of year.  I have a very early memory of taking a nap in my moms bed with the window open in the fall.  Whenever I smell that fall air it take me back.  I can't wait!!

Godsgirl4ever06
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:08 PM

its a joke

Quoting prd2b_calledmom:

how does that make you nuts?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)