Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another name poll

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:41 AM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: Which middle name??

Options:

Waylon Noah

Waylon Kenneth

Waylon Benjamin

Waylon *fill in the blank for us* :-)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

So, we have decided on a first name for our little boy due on Thanksgiving. We are just having a tough time with middle names. The first name is Waylon. My DS is Weston and I Think Waylon and Weston will be so cute. Now, I know the name Waylon isn't for everyone. I think no matter what name you pick there will be SOMEONE who doesn't like it. That is fine. So, I am not asking whether or not to name him that, I just need opinions on a middle name.

We are between 3 different ones right now. We both like Noah, but I hate how Waylon Noah kind of blend since Waylon ends in "n" and Noah begins with it. We have also thought about Kenneth because that is my grandfather's name. And the 3rd name we have thought about is Benjamin. Benjamin is my DH's dad's name. It is also DH's first name but,he goes by his middle name which is Kaleb. Anyway, sorry for being so long winded. I just need a vote to see what different people think about the name combos. Thanks for your help!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
swizzlefiz
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Waylon Bentley .... I'm in love with the name Bentley right now :)

_Jill_
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:47 AM

I think a "one syllable" name would work better for the middle name...like Waylon James, or Waylon Bryce...

luvsam17
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:49 AM

I agree with the one sylabble name...James sounds wonderful 

truely914
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:53 AM

I agree with other pp.  It was the first thought I had.   Waylon James.

mlbrooks421
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:39 PM

It is funny y'all are suggesting James! :-) It was the middle name we were going to give my 16 month old. He was going to be Weston James for the longest time and then at the last minute we decided on Weston Kaleb. (Kaleb is his daddy's middle name and the name his daddy goes by.) I hadn't even thought about it this time. I was kind of set on it being 2 syllable like Weston's middle name. Our last name is one syllable and ends in an "s" (as you can see from my SC it is Brooks;-)) so that is the main reason I was deterred for using it. The "s" at the end of both and both being only one syllable just sounded funny to me. LOL Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely consider it again!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

mlbrooks421
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:12 PM

*Bump* for more votes! :-)

squidsmommy
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Between the 3, I like Kenneth and Benjamin. I do like James too, though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)