Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having a Big Bash for my husbands 30th Need Ideas!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM
  • 5 Replies

I need some Party ideas. My husband is turning 30 and Im having a BIG BASH. I dont know any cool sayings for 30. ?????

Anyone have any cool ideas for decorations and cake anything. Please help All iv come up with are food,Tents with lights and big fire works at the end of the night. And it will all be outside. hmmm please help

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
swizzlefiz
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:56 AM

If you guys have the sense of humor for it you could do a roast(not the food).  I think they are doing that for my FIL's bday this year.

Jess329
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:00 PM

hmmm thats an idea. Not sure how well drinking and that would go though. My  husbands is all for dishing it out but not sure if he could take it as well. but thank you

4everus
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Albertsons makes an awesome Bikini cake that is good for a 30th birthday party for a man, I used it for my husbands 30th. I also used invitations that looked like concert tickets and everyone loved them and it was unique, I cant remember where I got mine from but just do a search for invitations that look like concert tickets or how ever you need to word it, I also just ordered there min. and when I ran out I scanned and printed them or emailed them out and I got so many replies about how cool they were.

I think Albertsons is now Homeland but they still do the cakes.

hopes this helps a little.

My balloons I ordered said FLIRTY AT THIRTY, lordy lordy look who's 30!!!!!!

Jess329
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Quoting 4everus:

Albertsons makes an awesome Bikini cake that is good for a 30th birthday party for a man, I used it for my husbands 30th. I also used invitations that looked like concert tickets and everyone loved them and it was unique, I cant remember where I got mine from but just do a search for invitations that look like concert tickets or how ever you need to word it, I also just ordered there min. and when I ran out I scanned and printed them or emailed them out and I got so many replies about how cool they were.

I think Albertsons is now Homeland but they still do the cakes.

hopes this helps a little.

My balloons I ordered said FLIRTY AT THIRTY, lordy lordy look who's 30!!!!!!

Yes I will defanitly look for these invitations they sound great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)