Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with me?!?! *advice plzz*

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

So lately I have been haveing the worst nightmares ever! Like finding dead people and my dreams are red, Then there are ones were i'm drowning and I see people in cars getting blown up its horrible! I feel like I'm really going crazy! on top of that I have been having these crazy bad panic attacks! I don't know if it has anything to do with postpardum cause my son is 4 months old! and it would be a little late I think! I could really use some good feed back here! SHould I get on medication or something?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:39 PM

First of all, are you preggo? I had nightmares constantly when I was pregnant with my son.

Second, are you eating something different or not eating something you usually ate, or eating/drinking too late?

Shawni04
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Quoting Gabeys_Mommy:

First of all, are you preggo? I had nightmares constantly when I was pregnant with my son.

Second, are you eating something different or not eating something you usually ate, or eating/drinking too late?

Nope i'm not pregnant but I did start a diet! Its not very strick just more praportionate and healthy!

babyrolerson18
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:43 PM

When I was pregnant I used to constantly have nightmares about someone taking or killing my baby. I mean, you never know what goes on out there.Ive heard stuff on CNN.com about how people are killing pregnant women and taking their babies?? I mean, what the hell? And people wonder why I never dared to go into walmart by myself when I was pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)