Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I Get pregnant.....

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:10 PM
  • 11 Replies

Can i still get pregnant on my period? I dont kno since stuff is coming out of me i would think that if he came inside me, that would come right out too...does anyone know???

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NikiOcasio
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:12 PM

If your engaging in sex. then yes there is a possibility.  the only way to avoid pregnancy is to avoid having sex. period!

sexeegyrl
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:13 PM

It's highly unlikely but anythings possible

I'm a SAHM to 4 children, Mommy to Irish Twins, married to my best friend, breastfeeding, circumsizing, anti CIO, spanking when needed, kids don't get away with much, NIP and don't care what you see b/c my child has a right to eat, keep a clean house, non husband bashing, LOVE to laugh, smart ass kind of Mommy. Nice to meet you.

"Natural feeding is the duty of every
mother and the birthright of every child"

"While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby." ~Amy Spangler

Colleen86
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Quoting NikiOcasio:

If your engaging in sex. then yes there is a possibility.  the only way to avoid pregnancy is to avoid having sex. period!

yeah well, imnot tryin to advoid it at all...lol

elpollitolindo
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:14 PM

YES you CAN get pregnant when u are on ur period because even though you are mentruating keep in mind that its a mature egg that you have. i have a friend that got pregnant that way her baby is now 8 mths.

2isbetterthn1
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM
lower rate of conception, but very possible.
Colleen86
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Quoting 2isbetterthn1:

lower rate of conception, but very possible.

DAMN lol thanks

NikiOcasio
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:16 PM

AND the answer highly unlikely is not that great of an answer. lol. it happend to 3 girls i knew personally. its not anything too uncommon. it happens :o)

2isbetterthn1
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:17 PM
and if you are asking bc u want to get pregnant- just do it all the time if you're both ok with the messiness hahahaha you never know when it could happen, and if you are TTC Good Luck! :D
ABX
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:17 PM

throwing upIm sorry but thats nasty to have sex while our ur period..eww

in loveBruce & Angelina        toddler boyXavier

Colleen86
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Quoting 2isbetterthn1:

and if you are asking bc u want to get pregnant- just do it all the time if you're both ok with the messiness hahahaha you never know when it could happen, and if you are TTC Good Luck! :D

this might seem a lil crazy...but we have been pulling out each time and sumtimes we wear sondoms but he doesnt want to have another baby til we buiy our house so im tryin to kinda...umm...get pregnant anyway...so he came in me last time cuz i mmade it hot enuff for him toi want to....but i think thats the only time i can get him to do that lol...i wanna get pregnant he doesnt...so i hope im pregnant but i do highly doubt it... :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)