Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is it so hard?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:48 PM
  • 41 Replies

Why is it so hard for people to realize that everyone is NOT alike.You know,I am still receiving rude and crazy messages because of my shoe post that got locked.What started out as a post asking other moms how many times they replace their kids shoes,turned into a bash fest because people didn't like how much I spent on my kids shoes.I think that is crazy.We are all different.There is no need to get mad at someone else because they don't see things your way.Just live your life and do the things that please you.And to the ones sending me messages,I will pray for you.GOD BLESS!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:49 PM

damn people just cant get over shit can they ? HAHAHA pretty sad they have no lives to the point they have to dwell on something from the past

nikkiJ86
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Are you referring to me or the people that are sending me the messages?

Quoting NavyWifey122305:

damn people just cant get over shit can they ? HAHAHA pretty sad they have no lives to the point they have to dwell on something from the past

im23vaughn
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:50 PM

clapping

lilyrose73
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM

I agree...

Champions find a way... Losers find an excuse

thomamomma76
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Nikki, I'm sorry your post got locked, and over such childishness that didn't have ANYTHING to do with your original question. But as I said in that thread, people need to do for their kids and let others do for their children. When they start buying your children's clothes, then they can have a say so. Otherwise, they need to stick to the subject at hand or just say nothing.

alwaysyoung
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Wow your getting messages. Some people amaze me.

swizzlefiz
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I personally wouldn't spend that much on my DD's shoes but if someone wants to, it doesn't hurt me.  As long as you aren't stealing my money to buy them, who cares?!  I hope they leave you alone soon.

nikkiJ86

Exactly.And that you for sticking up for me.

Quoting thomamomma76:

Nikki, I'm sorry your post got locked, and over such childishness that didn't have ANYTHING to do with your original question. But as I said in that thread, people need to do for their kids and let others do for their children. When they start buying your children's clothes, then they can have a say so. Otherwise, they need to stick to the subject at hand or just say nothing.

NavyWifey122305

people sending you messages lol

Quoting nikkiJ86:

Are you referring to me or the people that are sending me the messages?

Quoting NavyWifey122305:

nikkiJ86
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:57 PM

They are calling me and ghetto hoodrat and everything.Crazy!

Quoting alwaysyoung:

Wow your getting messages. Some people amaze me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)