Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got an idea need help with it though

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:42 PM
  • 6 Replies

ok i have a proublem i have infant care seat gentaly used. the base was recalled but i have replacements for it i dont want to just though it on the curb i live in the country so was woundering if anyone could help me . heres my question i was woundering if there was a family here or out there that needs an infant car seat for there little one. i want to give it to a family who realy needs it. i have the origonal box for it . i think this would be an ahsome thing for a family in need. its a tan and blue with bears so its a nurtal gender i had it for my girl.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
truely914
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:46 PM

If no one responds here put it on craig list.  Or call the hospital they might want it.

Very nice of you to think of this!!  Best wishes!

pretygurl
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:49 PM

There might be a local church that would know someone who might need it.  

IloveHayden08
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:54 PM

just ask around in your area..or nearby shelters im sure they know of someone who cant afford one..I might donate our old one.

Osstie
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/33201/forums/read/9589785/Newbie_here_found_your_site_My_unwed_1st_Time_Mom_needs_your_help?ct=ms_gpc_2

Makenzies_mom
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:00 AM

thanks ladys i have put it on craigs list and looked at second hand stores and even churches. churchs want it had recaled parts even though i have replacments for it and second hand store want saying by law they cant in case it was in an actident wich it has not been, i am fussterated with want to do with it was a 60 dollar one i hate to though it out when i know people who dont have jobs and maybe preg would need a little help like this.no one has called on craigs list for it eather i even put up pics of it and the box and replacment parts . i am so confused

rkoloms
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Call local hospitals; they usually collect used carseats for families that cannot afford them

Robin in Chicago

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)