• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK SILLY ? BROKEN BONE PIOG

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:20 AM
  • 4 Replies

what does it feel like,  yes i know it hurts  duhhhhhh lol but what if it not broke but cracked,  or dented lol.  what does it feel like ?.    yea i know yall thiink im dumb askin lol

i  am going to dr tomorrow night, but i dont want to go get a exra  find it is a bruised bone or  busted nerve lol yall know what i mean.    sooo thats why im gettin brave and askin yall. 

ohhh i hurt my shin bone on a barg yesterday

Those Crazy Women!: 

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AngelicaRenee
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:23 AM

I can't really help. I broke my wrist when i was 11. and it just felt like I jammed it pretty good. probably cause it was so much pain my body went into shock. i wasn't even able to move. but again, i was 11 so my pain tolerance was lower back then! lol

tyfry7496
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:27 AM

You won't know what is wrong without getting an xray and why are you waiting so long before getting it looked at? The longer you wait, the more damage that can be done and the longer it may take to heal. You could end up with surgery to repair damage because you waited so long to get it checked out. 

MY2KIDS131
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:29 AM

ummm finding a babysitter,  thats what taken so long,   hubby works 2 job   he cant really miss  wqe need the money,  soooo he is off on his second job,  i cant  go to hospital with 2  kids,  there good kids but wen they get tired  they get tired. 

Quoting tyfry7496:

You won't know what is wrong without getting an xray and why are you waiting so long before getting it looked at? The longer you wait, the more damage that can be done and the longer it may take to heal. You could end up with surgery to repair damage because you waited so long to get it checked out. 

Those Crazy Women!: 

niksmommy3
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:32 AM

idk id just have it checked out to make sure. i sprained my ankle last summer and i swear to god it was broke. i was picking my son up from school and twisted it and couldnt barley walk! i jumped to my car lmao! then drove straight to the hospital. all they said was it was sprained and wrapped it up and sent me on my way. well after sitting w/it up for a few hours by the time i was ready to leave i couldnt walk at all. what a joke.  a 2 min walk to my car took like 30.

on the other hand my grandma has broken several bones and she refuses to go get checked out. says its no big deal.  she must not feel pain. shes broken her leg in multiple spots, her back, her ribs and arm and waited weeks before she got checked out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)