Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you ready for some football?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:41 AM
  • 10 Replies

go pats.....and titans! i like the eagles usually, great sportsmanship and great coach too, but ever since micael vick was signed to them, it makes it real hard for me to support them anymore. go pats/titans....sorry born and raised a football fan, had to throw it in....

check out my new site! http://www.cafemom.com/group/104292
pregnancy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
squidsmommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Yay! Another Pats fan

mamad122
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:43 AM

I was all for the Pats but mostly b/c of Tom Brady so I don't really follow them anymore :( I am going to the Chiefs/Seahawks game here in KC this weekend and the Chiefs/Cowboys game in October! (But I'm not a Chiefs fan lol just don't have much of a choice:)

Pregnancy Ticker 

in love    toddler girl  expecting baby
 Jeremy & Nicole      Shae        Thane OR Joslin
       7-14-07          7-13-08
          12-21-09

skinsfan26
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Yay for football.  My fav teams are the Redskins, Vikings(Peterson), Bills.  Cant wait for the reg. season to start.

Im a mom that loves to HUNT, FISH. Active NFL football fan. Cheering on my Redskins and Sooners every football season. St Louis Cards fan.I aint afraid to get dirty. I love driving my 4x4 Blazer in the mud.Im 100% Redneck woman and my hubby just loves me the way I am! He loves seeing me in nothing but a NFL Jersey! Oklahoma born and bred!click the logo to enter the Washington Redskin Mamas!

josiphene
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:45 AM

I'm ready to watch the Steelers win another superbowl lol

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:47 AM
valbeasley
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:06 PM

lol....girl, Brady's back! i would love to go to a game, but pats seats start at like 150 bucks i think for standing room only...ick. i can watch it on my big screen for free...lol.

Quoting mamad122:

I was all for the Pats but mostly b/c of Tom Brady so I don't really follow them anymore :( I am going to the Chiefs/Seahawks game here in KC this weekend and the Chiefs/Cowboys game in October! (But I'm not a Chiefs fan lol just don't have much of a choice:)

check out my new site! http://www.cafemom.com/group/104292
pregnancy
jackieb2811
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:11 PM

I AM WITH YOU ON THAT!!!!! I grew up in pa pittsburgh area so I BLEED BLACK & GOLD!!!!!

I dont care what ppl said about big ben that chick who accused him is a money grubbin hooker!!!!!!

I also root for the Buffalo Bill an Carolina Panthers but those are SO other fav teams besides Steelers so gotta show them love too!!!!

Quoting josiphene:

I'm ready to watch the Steelers win another superbowl lol

comptonkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:15 PM

well, if we are talking NFL, i like the packers, DH likes the cowboys

if we are talking NCAA...its UT all the way!

SIS213
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Big football fan here,my house is the monday and sunday hang out for the games.go saints !!!! i like the gaints also. 

Godsgirl4ever06
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:55 PM

i am ready for november 1st when the pack beats the viking and brett favre's butt! LOL

I'm a bible beliving church going christian who spanks vax's cosleeps,NONcio,lets my child watch tv and works hard for my money mommy this is me take it or leave it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)