Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

career moms

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:05 PM
  • 2 Replies

does any moms on here have a great job that doesnt require a degree? im in a deadend job and i want out. the  problem is, i only have experience in childcare and im soooo done with dealing with kids. any advice about where to look or job ideas that possibly could flex around kids school hrs would be greatly appreciated.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:23 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Working Moms   

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

mandalouwhotn
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:25 PM

I have a degree, but I hired my assistant right out of HS.  Shes had her salary raised like 15k/year since she started and gets bonuses and benefits, and as I move up so does she.  SHe was good at computers, and was really sweet and funny so she got the job.  So if you can get e receptionist job or admin assistant those usually do not require degrees, you just have to work your way up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)