Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do they Exist ?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:21 PM
  • 19 Replies

So Im starting my LOs fall/winter clothes shopping. It gets VERY cold here and i was thinking of what i can put under his pants when Im layering his clothes. my mom suggested Long johns.. she said I had some when i was small but I have never seen long johns for infants (6-9 months). I have looked on Target, Walmart, & Babies R Us online and even put it into the yahoo search engine and keep getting the same one piece sleeper thing (not what im looking for).  Does anyone know where i can find them?

THANKS!!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaof32007
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Hm, Old Navy Im sure will have some.  I got my kids a pair at wal mart last year, it was christmas themed though.

canthaveboys1

Have you looked at old Navy, online? They usually have them. I got a bunch for my baby I just hope she fits them when the time comes! 

darbie2008

when i worked for target they sold long john seprates but we didnt get them in till closer to the end of fall ..but i dont remember them coming in infant todler sizes ..have you tried searching at some place like gander montian or bass pro ???

alwaysyoung
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:24 PM

bump if you find some let me know where. That sounds like a good idea.

ashleykilleen
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:25 PM

i am not sure if they make long johns for babies but old navy sells jeans with fleace on the inside i got a pair for my son when he was a baby and they kept him nice and warm.You could always try thermal pj's since they stick to the body instead of hang loose like some pj's.

-ash

CafeMom Tickers

~Look how far my Little Man has Come~

~*Ashley*~

*Loving Wifey To Chris*

~Wonderful Mommy To Sheamus~

Sarah112007
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:27 PM

I got some at wal-mart last year, they were like two piece pj's.

comptonkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:28 PM

what about getting something like "baby legs" or  leggings to put under the pants?

or like PP said, thermal PJs

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:28 PM

You know where I randomly saw some? Our local Big 5 sporting goods store. They had them pretty small, but IDK about BABY baby. But big is always better than nothing.

Also, and this is going to sound awful, but little girls tights (nylons) under pants will do the trick very well too. That's what I used to do. (for myself)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday

truely914
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:32 PM

The stores usually have them where they have the toddlers socks and underwear.  They come in plastic package.  Meijer's had them.  Buy a bigger size they shrink when washed.

Best wishes

GillyMarie
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Quoting AM-BRAT:

You know where I randomly saw some? Our local Big 5 sporting goods store. They had them pretty small, but IDK about BABY baby. But big is always better than nothing.

Also, and this is going to sound awful, but little girls tights (nylons) under pants will do the trick very well too. That's what I used to do. (for myself)

LOL!!!! thats so funny i said the same thing to my mom when we were in the store the other day and she and a random shopper told me "NO u cant put ur son in tights!"..... i personally thought it was a great idea. Its not that big of a deal & I will definitely do it if i cant find anything else, its a whole lot better than letting my little boy freeze...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)