Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back from the clinic

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:30 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am pregnant.   The midwife did a blood test.  She said how sorry she was that she didn't do a blood test before she gave me the perscription for the birth control pills last week.   She felt really bad about it.  Me?  I really don't care anymore.   My mom and grandma are furious with me, and disappointed.  

I have an ultrasound scheduled for next week to see how far along I am.  She couldn't do it today.  The ultrasound area was booked.  Guess there's alot of preggo people getting ultrasounds done. 

We'll determine my due date then.  But I'm thinking it'll be April 21st, or somewhere around there. 

Anyways... I just wanted to update everyone.   I don't feel much like being on line right now.  I'm going to go take a nap with my baby. 

Cassandra. I am a breastfeeding, PPD suffering, Michael Jackson loving, outdoorsy, family oriented young mommy, who is raising her daughter alone against all odds. I am who I am, and your opinion is neither desired nor required.Lilypie

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swizzlefiz
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:36 PM

I'm sorry, I hope everything works out for you.

mommytoG
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Congrats I guess. Hope your mom and Gma come around

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com
Parkermomma44
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:41 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wrote that in bold letters for a reason missy!!! Cheer up everything will be fine. Yes it is really soon but hey now your baby will have a friend for life!!!

hugs  

jessi437
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM

YEs yes yes!!! This!

Quoting Parkermomma44:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wrote that in bold letters for a reason missy!!! Cheer up everything will be fine. Yes it is really soon but hey now your baby will have a friend for life!!!

hugs  

PiscesMommy021
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Congratulations! and I'm so sorry that you didn't get the result you wanted. Hopefully sooner than later your mom and grandma  will cool  off and calm down and eventually come around. I'm here if need to talk. We can talk on messenger.

2kidsandamom08
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM

congratulations

DKVmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I agree. I know it's going to be hard hun! But just think....you are only faced with what you can handle. And I strongly believe everything happens for a reason. After this one comes along if you don't want anymore and since condoms didn't work for you two...I would suggest an IUD. I love mine. Good luck!

Quoting Parkermomma44:

hugs  

shecallsmemom04
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM

congrads, and everything has a way of working out. 

I'm an insane, bleeding heart extreme animal activist, who licks my dogs ass.  (and yes, for those wondering, i'm kidding)

good

SouthALMommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I HAVE TO AGREE!!!

Quoting Parkermomma44:

hugs  

I am a stay at home, breast feeding, kisses and hugs giving, chubby baby loving, happily married, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, anti-CIO, vaxing, disposable diaper using, PCOS having, baby wearing, sale item buying, in college mommy who believes in and trusts THE TRINITY (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

connormom85
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:55 PM

I could not agree more!!! Everything will work itself out in time. Dont worry about people being upset either I am sure it is just the inital shock of it all, they will come around. And just think the babies will alwasy have someone to play with!

Quoting Parkermomma44:

hugs  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)