Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP WITH SWING PLEASE!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM
  • 2 Replies

I got this swing from somebody who got it at 2nd hand store.  I bought brand new duracell batteries and still can't figure it out.  The music works but the thing won't swing.  I have pushed the speed buttons 20 times each and its just not going.  Wondering if anyone had this swing and can help!?!?  I went on the website and they didn't have it listed.  Hopefully they email me back or I get some answers here!!  Thanks ladies!!! 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:33 PM

I doubt there's anything you can do. I had a similar experience. I had a large Graco swing, and when I stored it after using it for my first, I left the batteries in the compartment. When I pulled it out 2 years later, apparently I had corroded the motor by leaving the batteries in.

I was faced with buying a new motor, or just pushing it when baby wanted to swing. I chose the latter. Oh and the music still played, it just wouldn't swing.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday

mamahogan2
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:38 PM

thanks, thats what i do too!!

Quoting AM-BRAT:

I doubt there's anything you can do. I had a similar experience. I had a large Graco swing, and when I stored it after using it for my first, I left the batteries in the compartment. When I pulled it out 2 years later, apparently I had corroded the motor by leaving the batteries in.

I was faced with buying a new motor, or just pushing it when baby wanted to swing. I chose the latter. Oh and the music still played, it just wouldn't swing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)