Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HORRIFYING VIDEO of children being terrorized by school bus driver - very upsetting

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:00 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am unbelievably upset - I am having trouble copying and pasting the link, but today's letter on www.mommyadvicecolumn.com has a link to a horrible video of a school bus driver terrorizing the students and physically assaulting a 10 year old boy.  I am ready to throw-up and cry.  My child starts school this year.  I have always been afraid that other kids will be bullies on the bus - now I have to worry about the driver too?  How do I in good conscience put my child in the hands of a total stranger that could be a nut?  Has anyone else had bad experiences with the school bus?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommy8804
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:10 PM

I know of people having experiences with bus drivers, however none like this. My niece had a bus driver last year who forgot she was on the bus and he went and parked it.When we got there and found the bus she had woke up and was in the bus balling her eyes out. The bus driver should have checked the bus before he even got out of it. Then last year my daughter rode the bus and the same thing happened to her, lucky we got to the bus before the got oout of town, but the bus didnt even stop at our house it just kept going by, so me and my mom jumped in our cars, she went one way and I went the other and finally I found the bus and got her off. I told him he should know what kids are on the bus. Lucky for me as a kid I always had the same bus driver. She still goes to my church and is a family friend. The only thing we had to worry about was her telling our parents if we wasnt listening...lol.

Wifey2Watson
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:13 PM

Did you see that it said that the TEEN faces jail time for the fight? That is so wrong. 

Loved4Sure
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:14 PM

ok this was 4 years ago, but it is totally disgusting and disturbing.

I wonder if people know that most school bus drivers only have to have the proper license to drive and pass a drug test to work.

mlbrooks421
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:49 PM

They have to have a clean record as well around here. But, still. I guess you never know. That is just insane!!!

Quoting Loved4Sure:

ok this was 4 years ago, but it is totally disgusting and disturbing.

I wonder if people know that most school bus drivers only have to have the proper license to drive and pass a drug test to work.

SahmMommYof2
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:06 PM

That was a tag for another related video.

Quoting Wifey2Watson:

Did you see that it said that the TEEN faces jail time for the fight? That is so wrong. 

RubysMommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:08 PM

our children will never be 100% safe. There is a reason why this made youtube and why its so shocking.....it's RARE.

ColtsFan1912
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:09 PM

I've never had any problems with bus drivers while growing up. . in honestly it was the oppoiste. it was many of the kids on board that treated the bus driver like crap.

"if ever there is tomorrow when we're not together..there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.” Winnie the Pooh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)