Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need weight loss help!!!! ASAP!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:22 PM
  • 3 Replies

My sisters wedding is in las vegas on the 5th i have to lose 10 to 15 pounds to fit into the dress. What happened was i wasent even supposed to e in the wedding party but my soon to be brother in laws daughter decided not to go. yeah so im put in her place. The dress is ordered. and its a 4. IDK what size i am when it comes to a dress. I wear size five jeans.  Anywho i know fro what i told her build is and the size of clothes she is i have to drop weight quick. there wont b enough time to alter the dress when i get to vegas. I need help on weight loss options... I drop weight easy so all ur help will be great thanks..

Huggs andkiss

Chawnae

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Aurorasmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:24 PM

eat healthy, portion control and exercise.

is this new to anyone????

Bos_Boo
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:39 PM

http://exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/body-sculpting/absolutely-amazing-abs-8407?intcid=HPThumb6

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/cardio/bootcamp-calorie-burn-1434

Do both of those, cut out all drinks other than water and you'll lose weight quick. You'll have to copy and paste the links because cafemom is being a pain and won't let me make them into a link. My husband noticed a difference in my body a week after I started doing those workouts, I've tried a ton of different ones but these 2 are the best I've found.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:11 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms
Healthy Weight Loss
Weight Loss in 2009

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)