• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it normal?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:23 PM
  • 3 Replies

Im 7 weeks pregnant, and I feel nauseous all day long. The only time I feel better is after I eat something or drink something with sugar. I only feel good for a short time after eating then I feel nauseous again. I feel like id have to eat every half hour just to not be nauseous. Is this normal? I never went through this with my first pregnancy...

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ethans_momma06
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Yes its normal although if you have any concerns- talk to your OB.

I had to snack through my entire first trimester otherwise I would have been vomiting more then I already was! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and you might want to try a few anti-nausea remedies like the preggo pops from motherhood or ginger chews or minty gum/tea.

JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Yup, it is normal.  I am 8 weeks pregnant and the same way!  I find getting to bed earlier really helps me, as does resting frequently during the day.

mamad122
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:28 PM

It is normal for some:( So sorry you're on of them!! Eating frequently is def a good idea, drinking the syrup off of peaches may help a little bit. Eventually it will get better and you won't have to eat as often and will feel a lot better! CONGRATS on the new one:)

Pregnancy Ticker 

in love    toddler girl  expecting baby
 Jeremy & Nicole      Shae        Thane OR Joslin
       7-14-07          7-13-08
          12-21-09

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)