Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hard to see...

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM
  • 2 Replies

I went to the doc today to get some results of a blood test and while I was waiting in the waiting room we could hear a woman weeping. She was crying and saying, "what am I going to tell my mom?" About 20 minutes later a girl, no more than 16, comes out all flushed and puffy. It was obvious she'd been crying. She walked straight to her friend who had come with her, and was hugged really hard. Then she sat down in the waiting room silently crying into her friends shoulder. Then she whispered to her friend, "I'm pregnant..." and burst into tears again.

Man was that hard to see. A child should be a blessing, but she was devastated. I feel so badly for her because she was so obviously upset and there was nothing I could do for her!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
navywifey2006
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM

shes young and that is quite a shock especially if youre playin the whole it wont happen to me card. all 3 of my boys were planned but i was still quite shocked, and it can be very devistating to some especially if its from a bad situation. hopefully the girl will take care of herself and do whats best for her.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

meghan451
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:40 PM

i was pregnant at 17 and i remember the whole 'how am i going to tell my mom' thing. it's scary but i love my dd more than anything and i wouldn't change anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)