Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone who has been to disneyland!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:30 PM
  • 4 Replies

so I'm planning a trip this year to disneyland, my kids will be 2 & 10 months old by then. My concern is what they can and can not ride, not so much the baby but my dd who is 2 loves to ride rides every where else. I want to ride also and concerned about the line wait and everyone getting to do what they want, so is there rides that we both will love?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MumsTheWord571
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:35 PM

Absolutely! There are tons of rides for all of you! There's a younger kid's area straight through the castle- with Peter Pan, Mr Toads wile ride, so many nice things. Then you can go to adventureland and see Tarzans tree house and for the older one- go on Indiana Jones. also all 3 of you can go on Pirates of the Carribean and the Haunted House! There are lots of stuff for all of you!

The lines will be long, but for the longer stuff get the fastpass. You get it, then go ride somewhere else, and come back to be able to cut most of the line! Lots of help!

Good luck! Also, if you follow the path to the right of the castle, there is a secret area with a Snow White wishing well, take some coins!

Have fun!

happy6
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Yes there are lots of things they can do.. We have a rule in our house, LOL no Disney until everyone is potty trained, LOL

mzprincessreina
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:41 PM

thanks!

Aurorasmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:48 PM

i honestly think that they are still too young...im sure they will have fun, but they will tire out, get very angry standing in the long lines and there arent toooo many actual RIDES they can go on.  BUT there will still be quite a bit to entertain them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)