Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

endometreiosis

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:59 PM
  • 2 Replies

Does anyone have it? What is your symptoms? I'm new to the group and I think I have it... my mom and grandma have it... is it hereditary? What treatment did you have? How did they diagnose you? I have an appointment in a week which was the earlies I could get in (I made the appt several weeks ago) ... any advice greatly appreciated

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Proud Mommy to Hannah & Taylon, wifey to my military man Bobby, and veteran!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:29 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Endometriosis and PCOS Support

medical questions
To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

navywifey2006
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:20 AM

i was diagnosed in june of 2008 with endometriosis,  after months and pain. my symptoms were cysts, lots of pain, irregular periods. it can be heriditary but they arent exactly completely sure what causes endo. i did the birth control pill treament where you take pills straight through for 6 months without taking the blank ones...however i only did it for 3 months, i had bleeding the whole entire time. the only for sure way to diagnose endo is through surgery.. theres a couple groups on here about endo, but i havent found a lot of medical info on it. it can cause infertility and there are 4 stages but dr;s dont really like to give a stage because you could be stage 1 and have extreme pain or be stage 4 and have no pain........

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)