Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question for the SAHM's?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:13 PM
  • 4 Replies

Why is it that when you are a stay at home mom people think you have all the time in the world to babysit their kids?  I've had to turn away three women in the last month..one just walked up to me while I was playing in the yard w/my kids..crazy...I have two busy kids and another on the way, and a husband that travels at least two weeks of every month...I just don't get it.  I've been a working mother, and a sahm..and they are both tough.....grrr....just venting!  lol

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
shesgot4kidz
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:15 PM

let it out mama!!! being a SAHM is a  JOB 24/7!! im a sahm of 3 and pregnant! its not easy! you just take care of your own hun!

christin_610
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:15 PM

lol i guess i am one of those SAHM's who give all the others that rep, lol i love babysitting, it gives my kids other ppl to play with, lol.

taylormom82
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:19 PM

I love when people want me to keep there kids. It gives my own someone to play with so I can have a break. I get what your saying about having time though. SAHMs are just as busy as Working moms.

indymom72
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Oh don't get me wrong, I love kids, and I watch my friends kids all the time...these are women that have met me once or twice and said, "since you stay home I thought you would have the time"..lol...so it chapped me a little..lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)