• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spinoff of school lunch/ What about School Breakfast?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: Does your child eat breakfast at school or at home?

Options:

School

Home

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 10

View Results

Does your child eat at school or at home for breakfast?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kristinas8
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:12 PM

My kids eat at school because their bus arrives so early. 

CafeMom Tickers
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:32 PM

My son's tardy bell rings at 7:45 so I just let him eat at school...  That way, I don't have to get up and cook at 6:30 a.m.  He would prefer eating with his friends anyway!

shecallsmemom04
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:33 PM

pretty much whatever she wants to do.

if she wants school, she can have it.  if she's hungry at home, i won't make her wait. 

I'm an insane, bleeding heart extreme animal activist, who licks my dogs ass.  (and yes, for those wondering, i'm kidding)

good

ChazznRoccosmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:37 PM

My son almost always eats at home, but if he asks to, which he does sometimes, I let him eat at school.

Mom             Dad         Chazz (7y)   Rocco (4y)    Joey (11m)

Breastfeeding, baby wearing, anti-abortion, SAHM who still loves her  tattoos, piercings, makeup and hairdye.

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Our daughter's private school does not offer breakfast. I did not see the lunch post but I will say that they do not offer a hot lunch either, per se. They offer a catered lunch. Each day of the week lunches are catered by someone different. Monday is Arby's, Tuesday is Moe's, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday catering is through local restaurants. For $5 a day the children can have the catered lunch, but most students prefer to take a lunch (I would say 85% take a lunch from home) because the catered lunches are rather small.

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mum. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our daughter that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)