Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help....

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

I need a good laugh. I've been having a bad day. Any good stories to share?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
robbinsroost
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I am trying to potty train my DS who is 3. He loves to pee every where. This week he has peed in a dustpan, in the shower, in the lincoln log bucket (so glad it was empty) and in a small box and then decided to pour it on his head and the floor. The worst was when he pooped and decided to change himself. He threw his underwear in the trashcan that did not have a bag it in, his shorts were covered in poop, and he got in all over the floor. He also got it all over the toilet because he decided he needed to get on it to wipe himself. Hope this helps, it sure has been a bad week for me.

sheena20
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Humm.........i really dont know what to say other than i am also potty trainning and she will come up to me and say mommy i pottyed i am like err and then will take her diaper off and say here..!! im like nooo dont do that.lthen she has a little sister thats smaller than her and she tries to change her diaper..my house is crazy i bet you come here you wont need a laugh..lol...

Smiley001
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:08 PM

i'm potty training my daughter but I don't have any good stories yet.  

sheena20
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:10 PM

lOL but you will...wait and see..then i wanna know about them//

Quoting Smiley001:

i'm potty training my daughter but I don't have any good stories yet.  

Vampee_Mom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:14 PM

How about a distasteful (to some maybe )..................

Superman is flying around one day.. Just checking things out.. He see's  Wonder Woman nude sun bathing on a roof..  Well, you know Superman has always had a thing for Wonder Woman so he figured this was his chance... He swooped down, and fast as a speeding bullet.. Wam Bam.. Thank you mam..... He does his thing and takes off..  Wonder Woman suddenly says "What was that??"  The Invisible  Man replied "I don't know.. But it sure hurt like hell".......................................................................................

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)