• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question about meds please help now

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:56 PM
  • 4 Replies

ok my daughter has an ear infection but everytime i give her the med she gets so upset she throws it up she is 19 months. please can i put it with lil water in her cuppy she is in alot of pain please can anyone help

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sheena20
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:00 PM

does she take a bottle or a cup?? try to put it in there and see if she will take it or wait till she is sleeping and maybe try to give it to here that way..just a little at a time so she doesnt choke..or if she takes a passy then you can buy the one that the meds go in the passy..or try to put it in her cup with some water or milk just alittle enough so it will cover up what may be a bad tast to her...i hope this helps good luck

Chrissy315
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Have you tried mixing it with a little bit of applesauce. We had to do that with my son's meds for awhile. 

sheena20
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Oh ya thats a good idea or with some pudding...

Quoting Chrissy315:

Have you tried mixing it with a little bit of applesauce. We had to do that with my son's meds for awhile. 

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:01 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

medical questions

Children's Health Issues

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)