• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are we saying these days?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:31 PM
  • 0 Replies

Confession lately I have been a little reckless with my mouth. On Sunday my I pastor preached a message I need to hear. Do you know the sayings we say like I am tired as hell,my feet are killing me, you drive me crazy, my use to be favorite I am going to be late for my own funeral.Our words have power I have learned they can elevate someone or they can really hurt people. I don't want nothing to do with hell, I don't want to be crazy, and my feet won't kill me. So I am learning to say positive things about myself and saying what I want out of life. Let me give an or two example I will be NY times #1 best seller I will help abused woman/men around the world, my family will be saved.My s/o will marry me this year. I will have another baby. I will get that job I interviewed this week. The tongue can be life or death. I just want to share with you moms even if your going through a storm. Tell that storm it has to move and go away. If you are sick tell that sickness this too shall pass. Whatever it is just speak to your situation. I have learned to say what God says. He created the whole world by speaking( let there be light and there was light). Just want to encourage some ladies I too have been having my storm but this storm has to go.

lesbiansLee Love

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)