Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need A Lil Help

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:12 AM
  • 2 Replies

I had my baby a month ago and in that month her dad got kicked out of the hospital the day after she was born for beein drunk, would come to my house to see her after he got off work to see her hold her mabey 10 mins and then go to sleep and sleep for hours never wakin up when Kailynn would cry, and he has only bought one can of foumla. But now i have had to have him arrested and a restranin order takin out on him because he grabed me and would not let me go while he was fightin with my mom and tryin to really get in a fight with my sisters boyfriend. In the restranin order is for a year and says that he cant come around me or kailynn for a year. Am i doin the right thing by not lettin him see her? sorry it is a lil long i am new and not sure if i am gettin the whole picture across. thank you

Kailynn's mommy

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
myklexi
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Absoultely I think you did the right thing by doing that. If you dont feel like he is safe around you or your child, then that is the right thing to do.  He seems to be a little assgrative around people. Good Luck

we rock 

kailynn722
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:27 AM

thank you

smile mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)