Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

POLL: Are you happy or sad?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:48 AM
  • 16 Replies

Poll

Question: I am . . .

Options:

happy.

sad.

something else--it's complicated.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 66

View Results

happy  OR simple frown

. . . or somewhere in between? 

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamakenzi
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:51 AM

I am overall happy, sure I have bad days but everyone does.  The way I see it as long as my daughter and I have a rough over our heads, food in our bellies, clothes on our backs, and other basic necessities meant I have no reason to be unhappy.  After that everything else are just luxuries!

Kenzie

Stay at home mommy, smoking, neat freak, living life to the fullest, creative, young, soon to be Navy wife, mommy to a Princess, type of mother!

2murphyboys
by Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:54 AM

I'm a SAHM who was raised to think a woman should work outside the home to help support her family financially. (by my dad) AND I SUCK at being a stay at home mom to 2 toddlers and an infant.

lapcounter
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:06 AM

I am very happy, I have two happy healthy beautiful girls, one amazing husband and our businesses are going great even in a crappy economy!

sassired8
by Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:08 AM

How could I not be happy.....Today is my birthday!!!! 

army

Twizlr
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Things are pretty complicated around here right now.  I am having some major problems with my ex, so I am completely stressed out right now.  Other then that I am happy with the way my life is.  If it weren't for the stress from my ex my life would be almost perfect in my eyes anyway. 

mom4jads
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Mostly happy but we all have our moments:)

mommyk5
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:20 PM

I am happy about most things in my life, My Beautiful Kids, I have a nice home, A Husband that works very hard to support us. etc.etc. 

But I do think I have depression, wich makes me feel sad even when I have nothing tangeble to be sad about.  Ya know what I mean??  I actually told my DH that I might go to the Dr. about it the other night.  Because I know I should be Happy, but I am always so down, and tired lately, and I feel like My usual light heartedness has turned into a short fuse and major mood swings!  I would think I was pregnant but DH had a vasectomy in Dec.   My other theroy is that I am weaning my som from BF.  Maybe it's just hormones?

mommyk5
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 2:45 PM

screaming

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Aug. 29, 2009 at 2:49 PM

I'm happy with my life and family in general.

But I've that big mommy wall, I realized that  I  got lost in the mix of being a mom and wife, and I am not "AMBER" anymore.

I'm questioning my relationship with my husband, and if we are really compatible.

But, we're going to work on it. All of it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday

mommy_rios
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Quoting mom4jads:

Mostly happy but we all have our moments:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)