Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

first time here

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:31 AM
  • 5 Replies

its my first time on cafe mom. im an 18yr old mom. became a mother at 16. the father has left me for drugs and younger girls. i need all the advice i can get would some of you guys add me as friends an tell me how all this works? please? if you need my email, its haileylarain08@yahoo.com thanks a million to those who write me n help me out!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LilrockerMama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:34 AM

How crazy!! My name is Charli and I became a mom when I was 15, got pregnant when I was 14. I'm 20 now.

pinkguitar87
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:35 AM

Hi!!! Welcome to cafemom... It is a great place... :)... If you need a friend you can add me... I have a alomost 1 year old baby girl... I am 22 today and am married... And would like to chat and have a new friend...

welcome to cafemom

7SinsAnna
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:36 AM

Hey girl! Welcome! 

Makenzies_mom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:31 AM

welcome i am gretta i got preg at 13 not by choice and again at 15 and 18 and 21 all ended in miscarages and became a mom again 24 to one beautiful baby girl and am 25 now hope you enjoy cafemom theres lots of drama but also good people on here to.

Mrs_Hill09
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:34 AM

HEY GIRL IM SORTA NEW AT THIS TOO....MY NAME IS IESHA AND IM 18 MY BABY IS 3 MONTHS OLD AND I AM MARRIED BUT YOU CAN ADD ME IF YOU NEED NEW FRIENDS...LATA!!!!!!!!!!!big smile mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)