Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please tell me what you would do..

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:56 AM
  • 4 Replies

My ex called CSP on me and said that i was negeliting my DD's well befor all this his now GF was his EX WIFE ya i know stupit but still...her and my mom got into a fight and shit hit my car with her car with all 3 of my kids in it..and there is nothing that i can do about it eaither.but anyways long stroy short..hte CPS girl came to my house and i was asken her ? about my case..Well needless to say she got pissed! she was keep talken and i would asken her the same ? like after asken some more ? then went back to the one that i wanted the answer to it and she would tell me the answer and i asked her why did she lie to me.and she was screaming at me and everything..!! i was like what??? i didnt do anything but your screaming at me..and the other worker was there look at me was like OMG i cant belive she is beaing this way.and she walked off from me throwing her hands up..and wouldnt talk to me then i called her boss and she got the same damn way with me..Im not the only person that has had probblems with this girl.I haved talked to like 3 other people that has had this same probblem with her!! and she also gotten this way with my mom too..but he boss was yelling at me too not to metion that the CSP worker said that i was a drug attic.WTF i dont do drugs that dump bitch..so i told her boss that i wanted who ever is over her and i am callin my lawer today..I dont know really what to do..i want to call the news and say how the CSP workers are doing..all that i wanted was to get my cps worker change thats all i called her boss for and she said that i was in the wrong?? this has been going on for over a month now!! please tell me what you would do..sorry its soo long thanks girls

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sheena20
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:07 AM

SOMEONE ANY ONE?? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

mamaof32007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:11 AM

I dont know that doesnt sound right at all.  My mom worked for CPS and I have never heard of anything like that.  If they thought you wre a drug addict they would make you take a drug test. 

sheena20
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:13 AM

SHE IS VERY RUDE TO ME AND WAS YELLING AND EVERYTHING AT ME..I JUST DONT GET ALL I WAS DOING WAS ASKEN ? THAT I THOUGHT I NEEDED TO KNOW..WHAT DID I DO WRONG WAS I WRONG TO ASK QUSTIONS??

Quoting mamaof32007:

I dont know that doesnt sound right at all.  My mom worked for CPS and I have never heard of anything like that.  If they thought you wre a drug addict they would make you take a drug test. 

momof2cowboys
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Quoting mamaof32007:

i would call your lawyer and tell them that they now can talk to your lawyer about it. We had someone do the same to me and my husband saying that i kicked my youngest in the store  they never came to my house we had to go in there to visit with her she wanted to talk to the kids and i told her i have to talk to my lawyer about that because of my 7 year old  of the trama he had already went threw i didn't feel like it would help him . and my lawyer took care of it and she never talked to my kids and we haven't heard a thing about it.  my prayers are with you and thing will work out for the best let me know if there is anything i can do or if you need someone to talk too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)