Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is kinda personal but I need advice and imput its about the "hair down there" lol

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM
  • 27 Replies

For some reason my computer keeps posting without the writing sorry lol.

Ok I am trying to how do I put this........spark my boyfriends interest again. I feel as if we are in a rut and am doing ANYTHING lol to an extent that he mentions is a turn on. I feel stupid writing about this but none of my friends are really any help here. He mentioned the other day he likes women clean shaved. I thought gee that's not hard. But I cannot get rid of the stubble. I feel stupid but is there any cream, razors, or maybe shaving creams that will help. I don't want to get razor burn lol. Also is there anything you guys can think of to make the spark and newness come back again?? Thanks for listening

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ToriBabe1221
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:35 AM

i see nothing in your post

ShannieP
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:36 AM

?

tdoubleday04
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:37 AM

I see your subject, but no post, how can we help?

carletta1980
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:40 AM

the writing has appeared sorry lol

lundaylove
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:43 AM

basically you need to shave every single day in the beginning. you may get bumps at first but itll go away. always shave in the direction the hair grows, thatll help get a closer shave and less bumps. you can use any razor or cream but i will use a razor that has at least 4 blades and conditioner, not shaving creme. It still makes it glide but you can see whats underneath, kwim? It takes practice to get it smooth but once you figure it out and keep it up theres no problem

ariannasmom114
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:48 AM

yea ur gonna have to shave everyday or go get it waxed  that hair grows back fast and u might want to try shaving with johnsons&johnsons baby oil gel that really help with razor bumps

KGeist86
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM

What the other ladies said, and also for the first few times you do it, put a MILD deoderant on there, to help keep the razor burn away. I know it sounds funny, but it worked wonders for me, and after about 4 times, I didnt need it anymore.

truely914
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:52 AM

LOL,  I was told that you cut the hair then wax.  That is what the strippers do at the dance club. 

Best Wishes.

iluvmysoldierTH
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Try using a mans razor. Our razors just don't get as close. I use the brand my hubby does, Shick Fusion or something like that. They're orange and blue, but I would have to go look.

Good luck

StarsChildren
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:55 AM

I get the stubble too, and have attempted waxing (not fun lol)... put some baby oil on it after you shave, it'll soften it up. If you shave every day, and have sensitive skin, its going to leave razor burn. They also have some nair out for the bekini area, if there hair isn't thick and heavy it should take it right off. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)