Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a crappy day - just venting

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM
  • 1 Replies

It started last night I came home and my bf was pissed bc he had to due the dishes (which he has not done in th last two weeks) they had been there for two days I had not gotten to them yet and not been feeling to good anyway he made a comment about how he can't do everything around here..He had worked a long day so had I anyway, I didn't say to much to him, but keep an upbeat attitude (thought kill him with kindness right) any way he goes why are u in such a bad mood u had a long day to I said well just bc I had a long day doesn't mean I have to be crabby lol he said I'm not crabby I never said that is what I said ( i was thinking it thou lol) I was also thinking u cooked  tonight which is great but hmm u did'nt clean house last week I did so why complain idk (thats what I was thinking) any way  today my son has diabetes (type 1) and this am he wakes saying he does not feel good and has been sick all am at grams house and I just had buy 2 more tires for my car and the check engine light came back on....just keep us in your prayers hopefully its a 24hr bug for my son and its just a light for my car lol

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
fightingmom2900
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:45 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)