Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

financial problems..

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

does anyone know where to find a good online job or something like that?.. i can't go out and get a regular job because i have no car and would need to put my son in daycare...advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Vampee_Mom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:55 PM

BUMP

lilone6x9
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:03 PM

bump?? whats that

recey2007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:04 PM

bump

Join This fun and exciting new group!!! Get advice, debate, get answers you cant find!

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Bump is what people type when they want to keep a post at the top of the list but dont have anything to add.

Quoting lilone6x9:

bump?? whats that

maderacaligirl
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Something I do to make extra money is taking online surveys, but it's a lot of work for very little money. You'll probably want a work at home job or something?? Umm...it might be hard to find a legit one, i'm not sure...like using google might take you to other sites that want you to pay them (never pay someone to work for them) I got a parents magazine that shows all the things happeneing in my town and there is a section that shows about work at home opportunitys, I havent looked into them, but maybe if your city has a parents magazine every month try that, or the newspaper...IDK..GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)