Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:16 PM
  • 11 Replies
Lately i been feeling so depressed..me and hubby are having the worst of luck!!! We are in serious need of money but none of our family members have money to loan us. Hubbys car got stolen so now he is using my car, so when i go back to school i will have no ride. I was thinking of driving him to work but he works about 40 mins away and having a toddler and a newborn..it will be hard. Im just so frustrated!! NO matter what we do everything just goes bad for us. I find myself crying everyday!! I im just frustrated and worried about our econonic situation. Not to mention my dad is not letting my mom babysit my kids so i can go to school so now we have to pay for daycare. Why is life so dam hard??'I just dont know what to do..any advice??

in lovetoddler girlbaby boy

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IsaacRyansMommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:23 PM

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. I know how you feel. It feels like the walls are going to fall in at any moment. We are living from paycheck to paycheck. I lost my job while I was pregnant and no luck finding one since. I've been trying to keep my head above water and take it one day at a time. Just take a deep breath, I truly believe it will all work out sooner or later!

Good luck!

adriana18
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:26 PM

Quoting IsaacRyansMommy:

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. I know how you feel. It feels like the walls are going to fall in at any moment. We are living from paycheck to paycheck. I lost my job while I was pregnant and no luck finding one since. I've been trying to keep my head above water and take it one day at a time. Just take a deep breath, I truly believe it will all work out sooner or later!

Good luck!

i really hope so..we are living from paycheck to paycheck also

cute_mommy19
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:26 PM

im sorry sorry momma but i know how you feel about the money thing. we are living paycheck to paycheck and its not fun at all. i find myself constantly thinking about money. i hope things get better for you and im sure they will! just know you are not alone!

IsaacRyansMommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:32 PM

How long will it take for the insurance to come through on the stollen car? They aren't providing a rental?

adriana18
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Quoting cute_mommy19:

im sorry sorry momma but i know how you feel about the money thing. we are living paycheck to paycheck and its not fun at all. i find myself constantly thinking about money. i hope things get better for you and im sure they will! just know you are not alone!

yea its good to know im not the only one...i hate being like this..

crowned_mom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:34 PM

awe i am so sorry. we are struggling too. we recently had to give up our apt and move in with my MIL to save money. we have debt we need to pay off and my dh is the only one working. we live paycheck to paycheck as well. we can barely afford anything. we live in california and the standard of living out here is insane. right now we are wroking on saving money to move out of state. we just cant do it anymore. to top it all off i am pregnant. just know that you are not alone. a lot of people are struggling right now. thats what i have to keep telling myself in order to keep my sanity.

baby
pregnancy due date
adriana18
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Quoting IsaacRyansMommy:

How long will it take for the insurance to come through on the stollen car? They aren't providing a rental?

Thats the bad part our stupid insurance dosent cover stolen car....we just happen to have the worst of luck

adriana18
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:36 PM

Quoting crowned_mom:

awe i am so sorry. we are struggling too. we recently had to give up our apt and move in with my MIL to save money. we have debt we need to pay off and my dh is the only one working. we live paycheck to paycheck as well. we can barely afford anything. we live in california and the standard of living out here is insane. right now we are wroking on saving money to move out of state. we just cant do it anymore. to top it all off i am pregnant. just know that you are not alone. a lot of people are struggling right now. thats what i have to keep telling myself in order to keep my sanity.

Yea it just sucks..everybody is broke...i was thinking of moving in wit the mil but idk we lived with them for a year and it was the worst year ever

ZOEYSMOM1220
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:40 PM

I actually posted about going thru pretty much the same thing a few weeks ago.  You're not alone, and I know it's so tough.  When it rains, it freakin pours!!  Yet it seems some people have all the luck in the world!!  Hang in there, and it will get better.

Txmomof04
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:46 PM
Well having one car is difficult but not un heard of. 19yrs ago that is excatly what i did. I had 2 girls, a job plus school at night. My husband at the time worked 3rd shift. no I didn't have family to rely on you see we moved shortly after we were married 3 states away. so when life gives you lemonds make lemonade... you need to rely on each other more now than ever. sit & make a scheduale of both your lives. if you have family around, close friends, check the yellow pages for bus routes, even ride shares. you might see that this streak of bad luck is not so bad after all if you find ways to stay close & save money too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)