Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spinoff of Plan B Birth Control Post!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:16 PM
  • 9 Replies

So thanks ladies for getting this post deleted. And you know who you are. Real mature. Why can't we DEBATE without it getting nasty? I went to bed last night to wake up and find a bunch more posts and that it was deleted. Just sayin......

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Osstie
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:17 PM

LOLLL loved4sure called it! We knew you'd be pleased :)

CamdensMom12
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:28 PM

LOL huh?

Quoting Osstie:

alientaxi
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Quoting CamdensMom12:

So thanks ladies for getting this post deleted. And you know who you are. Real mature. Why can't we DEBATE without it getting nasty? I went to bed last night to wake up and find a bunch more posts and that it was deleted. Just sayin......

i didnt see your post but i have to agree in that we should be able to discuss without acting like teenagers!

LilypieLilypie

Osstie
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Did you read the entire thing? Or did it you delete it? Last I saw it was only locked.

Quoting CamdensMom12:

LOL huh?

Quoting Osstie:

CamdensMom12
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:40 PM

I read through the end and saw everyone fighting with that one girl. (which she deserved cause she was stupid) but not sure what you mean??  :)

Quoting Osstie:

Did you read the entire thing? Or did it you delete it? Last I saw it was only locked.

Quoting CamdensMom12:

LOL huh?

Quoting Osstie:

Osstie
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:45 PM

loved4sure said something along the lines of you were going to wake up this morning and see 100+ posts and delete it :)

Quoting CamdensMom12:

I read through the end and saw everyone fighting with that one girl. (which she deserved cause she was stupid) but not sure what you mean??  :)

Quoting Osstie:

Quoting CamdensMom12:

LOL huh?

Quoting Osstie:

CamdensMom12
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM

LOL Oh! That's funny. Nope, I woke up and saw it was locked. I didnt delete it.

Quoting Osstie:

loved4sure said something along the lines of you were going to wake up this morning and see 100+ posts and delete it :)

Quoting CamdensMom12:

Quoting Osstie:

Quoting CamdensMom12:

LOL huh?

Quoting Osstie:

Osstie
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:49 PM

ahh ok :) Well sorry for getting it deleted :( it was just too funny. That one chick just would not quit, and we were having a riot LOL Sorry, didn't mean to ruin your post :(

Quoting CamdensMom12:

LOL Oh! That's funny. Nope, I woke up and saw it was locked. I didnt delete it.

Quoting Osstie:

Quoting CamdensMom12:

Quoting Osstie:

Quoting CamdensMom12:

LOL huh?

Quoting Osstie:

CamdensMom12
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:52 PM

I really don't care. That chick was annoying and I'm glad everyone got on her ass! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)