Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think of this wedding dress

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:42 PM
  • 9 Replies

I know I've posted a lot about wedding dresses on here... but this is the one wedding dress I can't get out of my head!!! I absolutely love it! I know I've posted it in comparision to other dresses but i wanted to get some opinions on this dress alone.. My fiance wanted a red & pink wedding... but to get this dress, I think i may convince him to go with more pinks than reds. :)  after all, it's obvious -i love pink.

And here it is on a real bride...

and it's kind of a perfect photo... bc we're getting married outside as well.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mamaof32007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Awww its gorgeous!!!!!!!  I had a pink themed wedding!  It was an outdoor wedding as well, turned out perfect!!!!!!!

mamad122
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:50 PM

The polka dots are too cutesy for my taste but you are just so darn cute and that seems to be the theme of your life, I can see how it would fit you so well! If you love it so much then GO FOR IT!!

Pregnancy Ticker 

in love    toddler girl  expecting baby
 Jeremy & Nicole      Shae        Thane OR Joslin
       7-14-07          7-13-08
          12-21-09

lblunck07
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:50 PM

I think it is beautiful, but you really need to try it on before making a decision! I found the "perfect" dress, but went to try it on and it definitely did not look good. The 4th dress I tried I loved and it was perfect!

itsallabtthem84
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:53 PM

It is pink & pink is a gross color, jmo.

LovesPinkk
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Quoting mamad122:

The polka dots are too cutesy for my taste but you are just so darn cute and that seems to be the theme of your life, I can see how it would fit you so well! If you love it so much then GO FOR IT!!

aw. well thanks :)

lundaylove
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:39 PM

the dress itself is not my style but i think its nice and if you like it and can afford it go try it on, if it still feels right then buy it!

mommyk5
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:45 PM

I Love it!  It is different, but Pink and beautiful, and very Bride Like.  You know sometimes when they do color or pattern it starts looking like a prom or ball gown, but this does not to me.  Really Pretty.

MJWard
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Beautiful...nuff said!

Follow me to a healthier tomorrow! Togeather we can make a change!Mommy weight be gone 
                      CafeMom Tickers

jenniepepsi
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:47 PM

its georgious. i wouldnt wear it :P but thats cause i have terrible looking sholders and bustline. :P hehe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)