Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Books on (no) Biting for Toddlers

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello everyone, My supercute boy, a mere 19-months old, hauled off and bit 3 children yesterday at the center! one after the other during circle time. The teachers were shocked because he's never done anything like this before and he's usually sweet. I felt sick to my stomach, almost wishing he were the one who'd been bitten. But the teacher explained it's a normal phase and to talk to him about it. I have done that, but since he loves books so much, I wondered if anyone could recommend a book they've used for kids telling a story on how it's not good to bite. Any ideas? Thank you!
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:54 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Toddler Moms
All about Toddlers

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

mamato2cuties
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:57 PM

i just got a scholastic reader catalog from my sons school and saw a book called teeth are not for biting it by elizabeth verdick

wedding countdown

comptonkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:58 PM

I have a few books in a series of behavior books

they are a 'lift the flap' type and the author is Karen Katz

one of the books is called "no biting"

all it does is say stuff like "No BITING your friends" "what can you bite?" then you lift the flap and it says "APPLE!"

the next page is something like "no pushing in line" what can we push? lift the flap and it says " a SWING!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)