Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just had to share

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:44 PM
  • 7 Replies

Im am so happy and proud of myself. I have lost 7 lbs since 8/20.   I know im probably not going at it in a good way but it works. lol.   I havent been eating much lately. I dont feel the urge or the want to eat.   But Im still happy with the weight loss.

Im a mom that loves to HUNT, FISH. Active NFL football fan. Cheering on my Redskins and Sooners every football season. St Louis Cards fan.I aint afraid to get dirty. I love driving my 4x4 Blazer in the mud.Im 100% Redneck woman and my hubby just loves me the way I am! He loves seeing me in nothing but a NFL Jersey! Oklahoma born and bred!click the logo to enter the Washington Redskin Mamas!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AlicaGreer
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:42 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! clapping

mamato2cuties
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:43 PM

congratulations!!!

wedding countdown

coffeeluvnmom3
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Quoting AlicaGreer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! clapping

skinsfan26
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:29 AM

thanks ladies.

Im a mom that loves to HUNT, FISH. Active NFL football fan. Cheering on my Redskins and Sooners every football season. St Louis Cards fan.I aint afraid to get dirty. I love driving my 4x4 Blazer in the mud.Im 100% Redneck woman and my hubby just loves me the way I am! He loves seeing me in nothing but a NFL Jersey! Oklahoma born and bred!click the logo to enter the Washington Redskin Mamas!

bookdragon
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 4:34 PM

As long as what you're eating is healthy, it doesn't really matter how often or how much. I understand how hard it is to loose weight. CONGRATULATIONS & KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Good Luck,Take Care,Goddess Blessings

Bookdragon

jayden_smama
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 11:44 PM

congrats!!!!!! I say whatever works, but it is better to eat smaller healthier meals 

CafeMom Tickers

skinsfan26
by on Sep. 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM

As of today since the 28th. I lost 3 lbs.So that makes a total of 10 lbs in almost a month. I guess that is good-works for me!Im happy now just need to lose more

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)