Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Urinating in Public!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM
  • 14 Replies

Some people shouldn't be allowed in public.  Yesterday, in the middle of the mall, some woman actually pulled out a plastic/tupperware container and allowed her 5/6 yr old urinate in it. REALLY????? The woman and another woman, that was with her, were laughing.  Umm, there are such things as RESTROOMS people! I guess the mall didn't have any????  Actually, it had 2 very close to where these women were standing. The mall isn't huge, but it's decent size and at least 6 restrooms.  All of which are accessable to anywhere in the mall.  It's not like the kid had to go really bad and was peeing his pants.  There was NO excuse to not find a restroom.

I couldn't believe what I saw and was thoroughly disgusted. It's pathetic.  Some people don't have manners and then to teach your child that.  How lazy...not to mention complete lack of respect.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vampee_Mom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:37 PM

That's pretty bad.  I mean. The mall does have public bathrooms.

We were waiting for the trolley one day.. And I watched a woman allow her son (looked like he was maybe 6-7) pee on the Art Museum  wall because he had to go. 

mommy2bunny
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:39 PM

That's horrible.  Some people don't have any class. 

Quoting Vampee_Mom:

We were waiting for the trolley one day.. And I watched a woman allow her son (looked like he was maybe 6-7) pee on the Art Museum  wall because he had to go. 

Vampee_Mom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Safeway was literally across the street. She could have taken him in there, I know there is a public restroom inside.

I don't understand people sometimes.

Quoting mommy2bunny:

That's horrible.  Some people don't have any class. 

Quoting Vampee_Mom:

CODYSMOM_00
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:41 PM

thay should have gotten in trouble with the mall security for that!!!!! gross!!!!

mommy2bunny
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:46 PM

I agree!  I went to customer service and there was no one there.  So, I just went about my business.

Quoting CODYSMOM_00:

thay should have gotten in trouble with the mall security for that!!!!! gross!!!!

sampsonbabe
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:50 PM

How horrible for that child. You KNOW this is NOT the first time!

truely914
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I think that the public bathroom is just as gross.

tiffani_qt2001
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:04 PM

Omg! How disgusting! That poor child.

My aunt has a 2 and 3 year old, both boys. Well this summer they went camping several times and of course they had to pee outside. We went to the park with them the other day and the 3 year old just goes and pees on a tree... with all kinds of kids around. He didnt even mention that he had to go! lol My aunt was pretty embarrassed though, so its not something she really encouraged!

mommy2bunny
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:09 PM

I can understand the "camping" thing and the confusion afterwards since he was only 3.  LOL! 

Quoting tiffani_qt2001:

Omg! How disgusting! That poor child.

My aunt has a 2 and 3 year old, both boys. Well this summer they went camping several times and of course they had to pee outside. We went to the park with them the other day and the 3 year old just goes and pees on a tree... with all kinds of kids around. He didnt even mention that he had to go! lol My aunt was pretty embarrassed though, so its not something she really encouraged!

mommy2bunny
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:10 PM

I agree.  But that's still no excuse for urinating in public.  If that's the case, they should wait to pee until they home. 

Quoting truely914:

I think that the public bathroom is just as gross.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)