Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Rub.....POLL added

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM
  • 24 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you rub hubby's feet?

Options:

yes

No

sometimes

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 78

View Results

Do you rub your husbands feet? I rub my hubby's feet all the time. I rub them more in the winter. He works long hours driving a truck so his feet get pretty sore.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudArmyWife85
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:59 PM

EEEWWWW!! so grose!!! i WILL NOT rub his feet, but i will take a foot message from him...lol, but i will rubb ANYTHING else, i just dont like feet

kids4ever515
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:04 PM

lol

Quoting ProudArmyWife85:

EEEWWWW!! so grose!!! i WILL NOT rub his feet, but i will take a foot message from him...lol, but i will rubb ANYTHING else, i just dont like feet

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Usually he doesnt want his feet touched but i would if he needed them relaxed.   We rub DD's feet all the time lol.

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Yes. He has a shower as soon as he gets home from work and if they are sore, he plops them in my lap while we're watching TV and I rub them with peppermint and olive oil.

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

kngarber
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:07 PM

He doesn't like his feet touched.  He is too ticklish anyway.

But I probably wouldn't anyway.  He is a total taker only.  I have had horrible back pain the last three months of my pregnancy and he won't even touch my back...so he can piss off...

KyliesMom5
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:07 PM

No, but he rubs mine.  I have a conjental defect in my ankles so when i am on my feet for a long time the get painful so he is wonderful.  My feet are also very crunchy so the rubbing helps me.

ThePinkRobot
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Yeah I do.  He knows they must be clean though.  He likes me to pop his toes before he gets out of bed in the morning.  He's weird. 

kids4ever515
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:08 PM

OOOO that is a good combo.

Quoting Randi02:

Yes. He has a shower as soon as he gets home from work and if they are sore, he plops them in my lap while we're watching TV and I rub them with peppermint and olive oil.

kids4ever515
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:09 PM

DH loves his big toes popped.

Quoting ThePinkRobot:

Yeah I do.  He knows they must be clean though.  He likes me to pop his toes before he gets out of bed in the morning.  He's weird. 

momoftwogrls08
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:10 PM

SOMETIMES...HE ALWAYS RUBS MINE...LOL!!! I DONT RUB HIS AS MUCH!!! =) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)