Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

family plan which is best???? piog

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

ok been debating on which cell comapny to go with been posting a lot and now i just flat out wanna know which has the best family plan??? i want unlimted texting incoming outgoing and internet. and i want to put hubby on and cancel home phone so where should we go?? ?what is cheapest and best????

I'm a bible beliving church going christian who spanks vax's cosleeps,NONcio,lets my child watch tv and works hard for my money mommy this is me take it or leave it  

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sararsara
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:04 PM

We are on Verizon and really like it we have the 10 family and friends (forgot the name) also so we can call anyone on that list and they are free.

ajh629
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:24 PM

we have been with sprint forever...it works out fine for us...we have 2000 minutes, unlimited texts, internet, etc...we pay about $130.00 for that...which is fine...our biggest hurdle is that we tend to go over our 2000 minutes about 3 times per year...the last time it happened we got a bill for an extra $300 because my husband went over by what seemed like a billion minutes...we talk too damn much!

Godsgirl4ever06
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:53 PM

we would too have to have unlimited everything lol

Quoting ajh629:

we have been with sprint forever...it works out fine for us...we have 2000 minutes, unlimited texts, internet, etc...we pay about $130.00 for that...which is fine...our biggest hurdle is that we tend to go over our 2000 minutes about 3 times per year...the last time it happened we got a bill for an extra $300 because my husband went over by what seemed like a billion minutes...we talk too damn much!

I'm a bible beliving church going christian who spanks vax's cosleeps,NONcio,lets my child watch tv and works hard for my money mommy this is me take it or leave it  

modelmom04
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:17 PM

If you go to www.wirefly.com you can look at plans from all the major cell phone companies and compare their prices.  We have been with Sprint and did not like them.  We were with Alltel, but that is now Verizon and so far we have no complaints with them. 

kelpresmommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Myself and all my family are all using USCELLULAR.

We do unlimited everything moblie to moblie which is everyone that uses uscellular is free, free incoming, nation wide, free nights and weekends this is even extended for holidays also.

I have been with them for almost 4 yrs, sis works for them and has been with them for almost 5 yrs, and many other family have been with them longer and no complaints.

We all dont have home phones anymore either......so its great. No complaints here.

jennie1977
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:44 PM

I use tmobile and have unlimited everything for 100 a month. I noticed the coverage area is not as good as some others though.

rkoloms
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 7:59 AM

We also dropped our landline. We use Verizon; so many of our friends and family are on Verizon we only used 8 of our 10 free numbers.

Robin in Chicago

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)