Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coffee Creamers, whats your favorite?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:44 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am a big coffee drinker and lately i have been trying out new creamers. So far i like English Toffee the best, What are your favorites? I want to try all of them!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
presleymommyof2
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:45 PM

I love Coffee Mates Coconut Creme....its soooooooooo yummy!

RaynMartinsMom
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:47 PM

I just love Creme Brulee and Vanilla Caramel they are just so yummy. Lately I have been a health nut so I stick to soy milk but I just love my coffee.

Proud Single Mommy to RayRay And Martin And Loving it!
Are you a single mommy in the Miami-Dade County Area? join our group http://www.cafemom.com/group/singlemomsmiami

momma_N_love
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Quoting presleymommyof2:

I love Coffee Mates COconut Cream....its soooooooooo yummy!

I have never even heard of such a creamer, i am def. going to try that one next!

mommamiaria
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Fat Free Hazelnut LiquidFAT FREE HAZELNUT

I would like to invite you to join THE COOKING CAFE. It's all about Food, Fun & Friends. Swap recipes, share ideas, ask questions or just hang out. We have a RECIPES section divided into categories to make it easy for our members to find what they are looking for. It's an awesome group and we would love for you to join us.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/27504

momma_N_love
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Quoting RaynMartinsMom:

I just love Creme Brulee and Vanilla Caramel they are just so yummy. Lately I have been a health nut so I stick to soy milk but I just love my coffee.

cream brulee is the one i am drinking now. it is good and i have had the caramel that one was my favorite before i decided to venture out

mrs_ramirez
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:51 PM

French Vanilla.

Hate Hazelnut.

And don't like experimenting.

MomToMags
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Amaretto

backpack

RaynMartinsMom
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:54 PM

I forgot one, this one I only found once at a Publix that I ventured in with a friend and never found again but you might have better luck its called Caribeann Cinnamon. OMG its awesome. Good luck and tell me if you find it/like it.

Proud Single Mommy to RayRay And Martin And Loving it!
Are you a single mommy in the Miami-Dade County Area? join our group http://www.cafemom.com/group/singlemomsmiami

jillbailey26
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:37 PM

International Delight's Belgian White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut, English Almond Toffee

Coffee-Mate's Belgian Almond Toffee, Italian Sweet Creme, Toffee Nut, Vanilla Caramel and Vanilla Nut

mytrueloveS
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:39 PM

I like Anthem creamer.  I guess it's regular, but it makes my coffee taste creamy and it's great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)