Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daughters Rooms

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:35 PM
  • 11 Replies

We are moving into our 1st home (yay)....I need some ideas for my daughters rooms.....My oldest is 6 1/2 and my youngest is 4....Any ideas welcome also show your daughters room! Thanks....

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Godsgirl4ever06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:42 PM

my dd's room is in ballarinas. she is 3 we have ballarina pictures and her name on her wall is hannah which is cute i have a pic of her name on her wall but thats it i will have to take some pics later of it

lundaylove
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:52 PM

i dont have any pics yet, i need to take some soon but i just finished it yesterday... Anyways, i have my 2.5yo twins girls and 9 month old son sharing a room. Its a big room.

But on the girls side we have their toddler beds (white sleigh style) 1 shelf above their beds and a name plaque. On the side wall, we have the window with bright green curtains and next to it is a clock that is pink with a pale pink flower in the center. across from that wall is their closet and above the closet is an A and a R for their names. The walls are a pale hunter green and we have flower and butterfly stickers in pinks,yellows, and purples all over the walls.

On my sons half, the walls are the same color with blues, greens and brown polka dots. He has a dark wood sleigh crib and blue tan and brown polka dotted bed set and a shelf with the letter L for his name and a name plaque as well on the other wall.

But for your girls.. do it up in things they like but could grow with them. polka dots and stripes are always good. you can get cute wall decals for cheap online or sometimes in walmart. Ask them what they would like. Just have fun with it

beccajain2008
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Well, Our place is VERY  VERY unfinished right now & all 3 of my kids share a room right now ,but here are the pictures.

this is our son Noah's side and our 2 year old daughter Leah's side. Our 4 year old Hannah colored on the walls :-(

here is Noah's side- we got him new bedding the next day

This is Hannah's side- we need to order more of her theme but are having a hard time finding it again.

We have so much work to do on the house still :-(  it's moving so slow & we have NO help

she ran out of room IN her dresser so we had to put some on it lol

Noah picked out transformer bedding wich is strange since he has only watched it a couple times at my sisters and isnt allowed to

I can't wait to finish this house - I can't stand it lol thier bedroom is the most unfinished though

Proud wife  to Randy &Proud mom to Noah age 6 5/7/03,Hannah age4 3/30/05 and Leah age 2 4/20/07

"It's a poverty to decide that a child must die, so you can live as you want." - Mother Theresa

pretygurl
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:17 PM

I have a 6 yr old and a 4 yr old and they love to share a room. When they were younger it was dora and now it is Hannah Montana.

HeAvEnLyMoMoF3
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Bump i want to see some too lol we're expecting our first baby girl this jan!!

Loving Life As A Mommy And Wife.......I Am Now Mrs. Malik A. Morales, Sr. And We Just Found Out We Are Having A Baby Girl.........Ashaiyah Maleah Morales........My Two Son's Are Going To Be The Best Older Brothers!!!
Bunky22
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:21 PM

I've got 2 girls and they each have their own rooms----

We are going to be adding on a master bedroom on the backside of this side of the house and that is why there are blankets over the windows b/c those windows will be eliminated and was not going to buy curtains for each of their windows that weren't going to be there long.

~mom of 2 cute girls~

Bunky22
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:23 PM

You are so lucky that your girls don't mind sharing a room!! Mine would kill eachother! LOL Mine are 2 years apart and oh man, my oldest who is 4 is so mean at times to her lil sister who is 2. Did yours always get along??

Quoting pretygurl:

I have a 6 yr old and a 4 yr old and they love to share a room. When they were younger it was dora and now it is Hannah Montana.

~mom of 2 cute girls~

kaylajean86
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:30 PM

this is my DDs rooms

We have these on her ceilings (they are just styrofome balls with tissue paper on them)

then this is her bed and we have a big pink quilt hanging on her wall

BabyJae
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:42 PM

This is my dd's room and the other is my ds nursey

briana_paige
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Okay I posted this same bedding in another post earlier. I love it and want to see a little girl get it. LOL It's cupcake bedding, take a look

http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg3.asp?G=694&P=202&Rec=2&Ntt=cupcake&N=35&Nao=0&R=464258-3K37---2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)