Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DOMINO'S PIZZA : PASTA BREAD BOWLS?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:33 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: HOW DO THE PASTA BREAD BOWLS TASTE?

Options:

GOOD

NASTY

OTHER

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

Has anyone tried them? How did you like them? We are ordering Domino's for dinner and I kind of want to try  a bread bowl pasta but don't want to be disappointed. Which one did you like best?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
drinkme8184
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:33 PM

never had them, here is a bump

If today is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square mils of tropical rainforest, create seventy-two square miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add twenty-seven hundred tons of CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263,000.

3boyz1princess
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:35 PM

My oldest who is a super picky eater loves them..I think they are pretty good.  The choc double crunch thing is wonderful you have to get one of those I think one comes free with the pasta bread bowl. 

in loveboy n girltwin boys

HUBBY & ME       CHANDLER,MADSION,CARSON & COLTON

Lauraxox
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:35 PM

i had the carbonara i liked it but i had to pick out all the onions. ugh

chairhead28
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:37 PM

I like the Mac and Cheese one...and the all veggie one, forget what that one's called. I don't know about the others because I don't eat meat at all. My DH didn't like them...but I think they're pretty delicious, lol. They're BIG though. If you don't have one to share it can last for dinner and lunch the next day, lol.

I'm Kristina. I'm a married (to my high school sweetheart, Bobby), breastfeeding (and child-led weaning), semi co-sleeping, baby wearing, ERF, solid delaying, vegetarian (for over 16 years), semi-CIO, vaccinating, disposable diapering, gentle disciplining, full-time college student, House MD loving, anorexia, self-injury and sexually abuse recovering, Fibromyalgia suffering SAHM to a handsome boy (Daniel Matthew 5.5.07) and my darling little boobie monster (Ryleigh Madison 9.13.08).

People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available.  ~Chele Marmet

momma_N_love
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:39 PM

I havent had them. never even heard of them lol! i have to try them now

ArmyWifey4907
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:42 PM

We ordered them a few weeks ago.  We made our own pasta though.  If you order online, you can choose any 2 ingredients and make your own pasta bread bowl.  It was good, I loved the actual bread bowl...So tasty! 

xElizabethx
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:30 PM

The nutrition facts for those things scare me! I bet they're tasty though. I loooove pasta. I did a quick google search and this is what I found.

http://www.thatsfit.com/2009/05/11/dominos-deceived-us-pasta-breadbowls-are-as-bad-as-you-think/

They average 1400 calories, tons of sodium.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:52 PM

EXACTLY. Really, there is no need to eat any of this, let alone on a regular basis.

God, I used to be a junk food junkie. And I mean JUNK. Like this. And never cared. I care a great deal now, and if I eat out, it's Subway, lol.

My real junk days are FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. But, I'm sure they taste fab.

Quoting xElizabethx:

The nutrition facts for those things scare me! I bet they're tasty though. I loooove pasta. I did a quick google search and this is what I found.

http://www.thatsfit.com/2009/05/11/dominos-deceived-us-pasta-breadbowls-are-as-bad-as-you-think/

They average 1400 calories, tons of sodium.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday

Mommy4two
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:19 PM

OMG they are soooooo good!!!! and so is the lava cakes lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)