Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you Organize your Kid's Stuff??? piog

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:00 PM
  • 1 Replies

Do you have any pictures or websites to go for organizing cabinets, etc? What do you use?  I'm trying to find something to put all her coloring stuff, drawing, workbooks, crafts, etc.  And right now it's in 3 bins, just a jumbled mess.  A couple bins are on the floor and one bin is on the kitchen table with coloring books everywhere.  I'm so tired of the clutter and really need something that will accommodate all this stuff nice and neat, yet easy for her to get herself.  She's 5 by the way.  Any ideas?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
singtastic
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Those stackable bins from walmart are a huge help, but if you want to keep the clutter down, I'd get the really small ones for crayons, markers and fingerpaints, then a bookshelf that you can put different bins on for bigger stuff.

These are pics of stuff I found on the web from a site called "the company shop"

Stuff like that can be really expensive, but you could get a bookshelf from walmart, some of those cloth bins (which are nice cause you can wash them), and make one for yourself at half the cost. If you have the smaller stuff in the little bins on top, she'll be able to get them down and put them away by herself as well.

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)