Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ovarian cyst? piog

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:31 PM
  • 3 Replies

We are ttc and I have only been off the pill since the 21st of august.The last 3 days I have been having some light cramping in my low stomach and Its painful sometimes if I bend over or try to walk.Not horrible pain but its there.My stomach is kind of tender too,my dd sit on me today and it hurt when she flopped down but not like a usual pain but tender feeling.I thought maybe ovulation but im confused about when ill ovulate.I thought saturday but just got cm yesterday.Could this be a cyst or just ovulation?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
singtastic
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:35 PM

I'd think that ovulation wouldn't hurt that bad unless it's inflaming another symptom...like a cyst.  Definitely call your doc tomorrow and ask.

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.

Lindasmama
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Quoting singtastic:

I'd think that ovulation wouldn't hurt that bad unless it's inflaming another symptom...like a cyst.  Definitely call your doc tomorrow and ask.

That is what I was afraid of hearing.lol Thanks.I a mgonan see whats going on tmro..

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:47 PM

wave

Thank you for posting on the group!  We're glad you're here!

You may also want to post on  these CafeMom Groups:
Women's Health Issues   

Medical questions

We suggest joining and meeting other Moms in these Recommended Groups, too!

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

The search bar at the top of every page can be used to search for specific information.

We hope you're enjoying the site!

- The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)