Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ew lmao

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

DH and I were having lunch while our 8 month old DD was ( supposed to be ) napping today. DH got up to go clean his plate when he called me into the room where our DD was.

"What is that?!?"
 he asked

I finally caught my breath long enough to tell him what it was. I laughed the whole time i gave her her second bath for the day. Hubby had to brush his teeth because the smell was so 'sickening.' He said she smelled worst than a chicken house. I just thank God that she didn't eat any of it.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RubysMommy
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:54 AM

well what was is?

cute_mommy19
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:56 AM

huh lol

MornmyOfOne
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Quoting cute_mommy19:

huh lol

makenzimommy09
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 1:31 AM

haha omg. that is too funny. i cant believe that everyone who replied to this has no clue what you are talking about. dontcha just love babies.

RubysMommy
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 2:03 AM

I'm assuming you mean poop that was really bad? yeah thats always gross, men are worse with dealing with that though...yeah poop smells but get over it {talking to men in general, not you mama}

laughing

brittrowland09
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM

lol they just probably never had their children play in it. i understand there confusion. i should have mentioned what she was playing in. lmao! it was sooo nasty!

Quoting makenzimommy09:

haha omg. that is too funny. i cant believe that everyone who replied to this has no clue what you are talking about. dontcha just love babies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)