Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So what did you have for dinner? PIOG

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:58 PM
  • 24 Replies

Just curious....lol

We had grilled ribeyes, baked potatoes and a fresh salad.  Yumm-o!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skinsfan26
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:01 PM

ham helper, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy

Im a mom that loves to HUNT, FISH. Active NFL football fan. Cheering on my Redskins and Sooners every football season. St Louis Cards fan.I aint afraid to get dirty. I love driving my 4x4 Blazer in the mud.Im 100% Redneck woman and my hubby just loves me the way I am! He loves seeing me in nothing but a NFL Jersey! Oklahoma born and bred!click the logo to enter the Washington Redskin Mamas!

djdouglas60
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:01 PM

We had home made Potatoes augratin, French cut green beans and baked porkchops with a marinade of chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, sherry, dried cilantro leaves and tobasco tequila.

I believe that which does not kill us makes us stronger.

TuMaiidiiTa.
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:02 PM

I had a salad (lettuce,tomatoes and turkey...ewwww) and my kids had burgers. :) 

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:03 PM

I went to the store earlier and got so mad at the kids that I didn't get anything and left...  So, we had bacon & eggs for dinner.. lol.. First time I had ever cooked the bacon in the microwave... But it was pretty good!

erika_wright
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:03 PM

nothin yet. its only 5 here. probabl gonna make chicken and some kind of veggie

DSMOMOF4
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:08 PM

StaduimstylePolish sauage and saurkraut 

jnjj040407
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:12 PM

baked chicken with some honey roasted garlic bar b q sauce and chunks of onion. mashed potatos, corn and sweet peas.  and fresh chocolate chip cookies for desert.lol. my husband loves when im pregnant lol. 

ArmyWifey4907
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I cooked up some chicken breasts with a honey mustard dressing, and served it with rice.  It was so yummy!

meadow42005
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:15 PM

i'm not sure my 11 dd said she was cooking so we are probably having spaghetti and garlic bread

Mishel73
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:16 PM

YUM!!!  I lost my hubby tonight to fantasy football so I had tomato soup with brown rice and some whole wheat ritz....boring.  It was pretty good though.  I am 15 weeks preggo so it's hard to find things that I like right now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)