Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP PLEASE!!!asap i have only tomorrow to fix.....

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:09 PM
  • 11 Replies

i never ever dress up and im gettin married i have till wed mornin to get this right! i look like im goin to a funeral what do i do i need color!!!!!! or something!!! what would you do?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArmyWifey4907
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Do you have anything that's not black?  If not, IDK then...Maybe put a brightly colored flower in your hair or something.  I'm not sure.  I wore pants for my wedding LOL.

USMCBride08
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:12 PM

lol no help here i was married in blue jeans and a semi formal ish top LOL more like a conservative clubbing top :)

but maybe black isnt the right color :) unless your mourning the loss of your freedom LOL 

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

Mishel73
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Do you have a dress that's a different color?  There's not much you can do to that one with the cut of it. 

Biancas_mommy
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:14 PM

If money is an issue go to consignment stores for some eleborate jewlery and other assories...go to a beuty college to get your hair done prof.  I'm in hair shcool right now and we only charge 20 for up do's...if you go to like elder beerman dillards macy's ect as long as you buy like a tube of lip gloss (which is 20) they will give you a make over for free!!  So they can do your make up...some beuty colleges will do your make up too...Not sure If I would of choose black for a wedding dress color...I like the red wedding dresses....but if thats all you have you can make it work...get to shopping!!! 

jnjj040407
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:15 PM

i also wore blue jeans and a nice semi formal shit for my wedding

angelmom0405
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Quoting USMCBride08:

lol no help here i was married in blue jeans and a semi formal ish top LOL more like a conservative clubbing top :)

but maybe black isnt the right color :) unless your mourning the loss of your freedom LOL 

lmao.........

angelmom0405
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:20 PM

thanks i will probably wear jeans then!!

SinisterQueen
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Quoting jnjj040407:

i also wore blue jeans and a nice semi formal shit for my wedding

haha spelling fail... j/k

to the op: if thats the only dress you've got... i would go for colorful accessories

go to like hobby lobby or even some dollar store and get some faux flowers, put one in your hair and use the rest for a bouquet with some ribbon tied around it... that would make for a matching color scheme too

and put a necklace on... something that matches the flowers, even if its just cheap costume stuff

if ya have a pair of colored shoes i'd wear them and go with stuff that matches them... ya know, to play down the black and play up everything else ;)

melisawoosley
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:24 PM

It's a really pretty dress! Looks good too. If you don't wanna wear blue jeans then hell wear the lil black dress! I would!

congratulations

TeenMom711
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:27 PM

well blk isnt the easy to dress up for a wedding but jus go to the dollar store and find colored costume jewerly like gold or sliver and same with the shoes put some color flowers in your hair maybe like a halo kinda thing leave your hair down

hope it helps dont know to much about fashion so sorry good lucky post pictures would love to see how the big day goes

I am a 20 year old, catliolic, pro life, baby wearing, formula feeding, bitchy, Full-Time working, occassionally co-sleeping, tattooed, dye crazy hair colors, non green, vaccinating, twilight CRAZY, mommy of a 1 year old baby boy and now Titi to a unborn baby girl due dec 6 !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)