Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween Costumes

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

This morning my son burst into my room and said hey mommy your gonna be dora for halloween and im gonna be boots...lol.. My husband usually gets up pretty early and will watch cartoons with joel till I get up or get woken up... so anyways.. apparently they were watching Dora and he told him it would be awesome if all dressed up like Dora, Boots and my husband being swiper...lol

I was checking out costumes online a little bit ago and I cannot find anything... I have my Dora costume figured out and I figured out how I can make a Swiper costume for Hubby...I found some ideas for boots costumes.. the premade ones were either way TOOOOO expensive or were too small for my 3 year old son.  I guess I am going to go ahead and make it for him.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should make this costume???

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:59 PM

wave

Thank you for posting on the group!  We're glad you're here!

You may also want to post on  these CafeMom Groups:
Sewing 4 Beginners

Sew Trendy Moms!

Mom's who LOVE HALLOWEEN

We suggest joining and meeting other Moms in these Recommended Groups, too!

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

The search bar at the top of every page can be used to search for specific information.

We hope you're enjoying the site!

- The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Nicole080984
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 5:55 PM

What about a monkey costume (We got one for my son last year at Old Navy, it was on sale for $16, normally like $20 or $25) and just getting some big rain boots or something...I can't remember what else Boots wears, but that's what I'd do

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Photobucket

I am a formula feeding (by choice), never co-sleeping, tummy sleeping, vaccinating, sleeping in their own room, time-out, CIO and spanking (when need be) believer, pro-induction (with Epi, of course), pro-choice , tattooed and pierced (and yes my daughter’s ear’s are pierced too), needs to lose some weight mama.
joelsmommy
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 6:47 PM

We live in Florida so I dont want something he is going to sweat to death in while we are out and about that night.  I was thinking about getting a brown hoddie and sewing on some ears and then just little him wear brown pants and red boots.  I havent decided what would be the best idea.  I am just looking for lots of good ideas!!!!

Quoting Nicole080984:

What about a monkey costume (We got one for my son last year at Old Navy, it was on sale for $16, normally like $20 or $25) and just getting some big rain boots or something...I can't remember what else Boots wears, but that's what I'd do

barrier
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2009 at 6:55 PM

i would do it with a grey hoodie, not brown, bc isnt boots grey with red boots...?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)